Are you waking up with headaches and jaw pain due to grinding your teeth at night? Grinding your teeth not only interrupts your sleep and causes you pain, but it can also potentially cause serious damage to your teeth—including tooth trauma, tooth loss and receding gums.
Protect your teeth with a custom-fitted night guard! Your mouth guard will serve as a protective barrier between your teeth and prevent friction from causing damage. Wearing a night guard is an effective and comfortable way to protect your teeth from the harmful effects of teeth grinding.
- reduces the risk of concussion from lower jaw impacts while play sports
- sports mouth guards protect teeth from being knocked out or fractured
- provides a comfortable fit allowing for natural breathing and speaking
- prevents jaw fractures by acting as a cushion between upper and lower jaw
- meets all High School and Collegiate sports regulations
For more information on customized mouth guards, please call today-757-488-1285